Being a member of our charity-run club, gives parents the opportunity to meet other families in the same situation as them for help, support and encouragement. It’s great for the babies and children to meet and play with other multiples too!
Membership is just £12 per year (or £1 per month depending on how you want to look at it!). The fees not only help keep the charity alive and kicking but you also have access to lots of member benefits to help us along our journey with our multiples too!
If you are interested in joining us at East Surrey Twins Club then simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
– Weekly subsidised Twins at Play (TAP) playgroup at the Subud Hall, Allingham Rd, Reigate
– Course taster sessions at TAP e.g. MAD Academy, Baby Sensory, The JLM Academy
– Subsidised courses including behavioural guidance, first aid and yoga.
– Post Natal Depression support and awareness event with local psychologist
– Seasonal events for all the family including an Easter party and Christmas mums nights out!
– Up-to-date information from TAMBA
What our members say…
“Meeting other mums who are facing the same challenges that having two babies at a time brings has helped get me through some of the tough times and equally I’ve loved celebrating the good times with my new friends too”