Being a member of our charity-run club, gives parents the opportunity to meet other families in the same situation as them for help, support and encouragement. It’s great for the babies and children to meet and play with other multiples too!
Membership is just £12 per year (or £1 per month depending on how you want to look at it!). The fees not only help keep the charity alive and kicking but you also have access to lots of member benefits to help us along our journey with our multiples too!
– Weekly subsidised Twins at Play (TAP) playgroup at the Subud Hall, Allingham Rd, Reigate
– Course taster sessions at TAP monthly e.g. MAD Academy, Baby Sensory, The JLM Academy
– Table tops every week in TAP if you’ve got a few bits to sell and pass on
– Closed Facebook group just for members for Buying & Selling clothes, toys, equipment
– Subsidised Paedeatric First Aid Course with Back2Life
– Post Natal Depression support and awareness event with local psychologist
– Subsidised behavioural therapy course for parents looking for extra support and guidance with their children with local psychotherapist
– Seasonal events for all the family including an Easter party and Christmas mums nights out!
– Up-to-date information from TAMBA
Other member discounts:
These fun and inspiring arts and crafts term time classes run on a Friday at the Coleman Redland Centre in Reigate. Classes are £6 each but we offer sibling places at half price (so £3) – we know how tricky it can be to find affordable activities if you’ve got more than one child attending!
- The JLM Academy for ballet:
The JLM Academy is a ballet school based in East Surrey which follows the syllabus devised by the prestigious Royal Academy of Dance. The ballet school offers classes to children, both boys and girls, aged 2 ½ years plus. Our aim is to provide children with fun yet educational classes which provide children with the technical aspects of ballet through energetic and imaginative classes.
View the class locations here and East Surrey Twins Club members receive a 10% discount!
- The Garland Dance Academy for Ballet, Tap Dance, Modern Theatre Dance:
The Garland Dance Academy is a new and exciting dance school based in Surrey and south-west London. Classes are held in a fun environment with a disciplined but playful approach. We help pupils to develop skills in their chosen art by utilising a variety of techniques, expressive movement, mime and props. This provides a fun way for your children to exercise and be a part of something they will remember forever
East Surrey Twins Club member receive a 20% discount when both siblings attend a class!
- MAD Academy – details to follow and a taster session at TAP on Wednesday 28th October.
More discounts details to come including Bizzie Lizzie in Reigate.
What our members say…
“Meeting other mums who are facing the same challenges that having two babies at a time brings has helped get me through some of the tough times and equally I’ve loved celebrating the good times with my new friends too”