Last week was super fun at TAP, we were very lucky to have Tabita from Baby Sensory and also Samantha from Toddler Sense!
This meant that both the babies and our energetic toddlers had a class to join in together and the feedback has been so positive – everyone had a great time!
The lovely Baby Sensory class details can be found here: http://www.babysensory.com/en/ClassDetails/croydon
Samantha’s class are in the Subud Hall so nice and familiar for you :-). Timetables for classes can be found here: http://www.babysensory.com/en/ToddlerClassDetails/reigate-region
Please do get in touch with them if you’d like to sign your little ones up to classes.
Thanks again to Tabita and Samantha, we hope to see you again!
Thanks so much to Laura from MAD Academy for coming to TAP in half term for a special spooky taster session of her fun-filled sessions!
There were smiles and laughs from all the children and even the mums too!
If you’d like to book your little ones into MAD Academy with Laura then she is offering a sibling discount of £3 per sibling.
Class prices are as follows:
Babies & crawlers – £4.50 (PAYG) / £4 prepaid
Walkers to 4yrs – £5.50 (PAYG) / £5 (prepaid card) / £4.75 (while term prepaid)
Here’s the website:
Look out for more taster sessions coming soon!
Some piccies from MAD Academy at TAP:
Get your diaries out! We have lots of fabulous companies coming to TAP to run taster sessions of their classes. Each class who comes also offers our members discounts so coem along and find out what it’s all about! There’s no extra charge, come along with your multiples and enjoy 🙂
- Wednesday 28th October – Laura from MAD Academy will be at TAP to show us her music and dance fun!
- Wednesday 4th November – Tabitha from Baby Sensory will be treating our new mums and babies to an enjoyable baby sensory session! Tabita has plenty of experience with helping mums of multiples get the most out of the session!
- Wednesday 17th February 2016 – Naomi from The Garland Dance Academy will be running a fun dance session using movement, mime and props!
That’s it guys, we’re officially going MAD!!!
We are very lucky to have the fabulous Laura of MAD Academy coming to run a ‘Music and Dance’ taster session with us on Wednesday 28th October at TAP. These sessions are super fun, full of energy, your little ones are sure to have a great time!
It’s the half term week and so as always siblings are most welcome to come too.
The summer holidays are finally here, hurrah! Here’s a little inspiration from the East Surrey Twins Club for things to do with your little ones in the local area. Of course don’t forget to pop into TAP on Wednesday mornings for a fun playgroup for your twins throughout the holidays. Have a great summer all!
- Reigate Priory park & Tuesday free Star Steppers classes 11am
- Gatton Park – tales & trails
- Alice Holt, Farnham – Gruffalo trail
- Hobbledown / Bocketts Farm / Godstone Farm / Fishers Farm
- Discovery Centre, Bracknell
- Priory Farm / Tanhouse Farm
- Redhill Aerodrome
- Garsons farm – fruit and veg picking
- Box Hill
- Wakehurst Place
- Polesdon Lacey
- Wisely Gardens
- Chartwell / Claremont
- Tillgate Park. Playground, farm, lake. Smith & Western restaurant
- Woburn Safari Park / Birdworld
- Wellington Country Park & camping
- Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking
- Abinger Hammer pond dipping
- Cinema – Odeon / Cineworld
- Spectrum Centre in Guildford
- K2 Crawley – swimming / wall climbing
- Jurassic Encounter adventure golf, Beverley way, New Malden.
- Southwater Country Park, lake swimming, dinosaur playground
- Frensham ponds in Farnham
- Harts Boatyard in Surbiton on the river behind the pub. Pay £25 and hire a little boat and steer yourself towards Hampton Court and back
- Brooklands Museum. Cars, buses and aeroplanes
- Mayfield Lavender fields
- Somerset House fountains
- Kew Gardens
- Greenwich Park / observatory / Cutty Sark / naval college / Thames clipper
- TATE modern
- Windsor castle / Hampton Court / Hever Castle / Leeds Castle
- Changing of the Guards
- Beaches – Littlehampton / West Wittering / Brighton
- Dish, Reigate
- Tennis camps – Dorking club & Sunday family sessions
- Soft play – Treasure Chest, Leatherhead
- Manic Monsters, Edenbridge
- Chessington Garden centre / Squires
- Newdigate School swimming 3 – 6pm
- Skate parks – Dorking / Leatherhead / Brooklands
- Horse riding lessons